What is a feasibility study
The feasibility study is just what it sounds a systematic analysis of the viability of an idea. It is required almost in all cases when external sources are used, investors will demand first to scrutinize all assumptions that have been used, and then quantify the risks of failure.
At Daremtec, we create successful business plans and feasibility studies that give your project a necessary check. Our team of independent consultants will estimate the potentials in your project or business case to make sure that your vision is realistic, fundable and economically sustainable. Our clients include start-ups, medium sized businesses and non-profit organizations.
Why do you need our consultation services?
We can help you if you are asking yourself the questions such as:
- How is my business worth?
- What is the range of my company’s market value in case of transfer, processing or sale.
- How to adapt to the changing market.
- How to improve profitability.
- How to evaluate the financial resources and profitability.
- What are the gaps that prevent me from doing this?
- How to make effective decision making
- How to retain customers?
- How to retain my qualified employees?
Our solutions :
- Market analysis (size, projected market share)
- Competition analysis
- Financial analysis (capital requirements, revenue projections, etc.)
- Test and validate your idea and possible alternatives.
- Action planning.
Entrust our experts to conduct an independent and objective feasibility report that leads to a “GO or NO GO decision.